| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dobbiaco in May is a little cool at 9.45 °C (49.01 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 79.1mm (3.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:33 long with an average length of 15:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Dobbiaco May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dobbiaco, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dobbiaco:
- Zugspitze, Germany - 121 kms (75.2 miles) NW
- Innsbruck, Austria - 89 kms (55.3 miles) NW
- Resia Pass, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 116.6 kms (72.5 miles) S
- Treviso, Italy - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) S