| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dobbiaco in January is slightly cold at -4.55 °C (23.81 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.7 °C (16.3 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.6mm (1.1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:36 long and the longest day is 9:31 long with an average length of 8:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Dobbiaco January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dobbiaco, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dobbiaco:
- Zugspitze, Germany - 121 kms (75.2 miles) NW
- Innsbruck, Austria - 89 kms (55.3 miles) NW
- Resia Pass, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 116.6 kms (72.5 miles) S
- Treviso, Italy - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) S