| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dobbiaco in December is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.8 °C (18 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 31.6mm (1.2in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 8:32 long and the longest day is 8:47 long with an average length of 8:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Dobbiaco December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Dobbiaco, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Dobbiaco:
- Zugspitze, Germany - 121 kms (75.2 miles) NW
- Innsbruck, Austria - 89 kms (55.3 miles) NW
- Resia Pass, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 116.6 kms (72.5 miles) S
- Treviso, Italy - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) S