| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dobbiaco in August is mild at 14.65 °C (58.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 101.9mm (4in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Dobbiaco August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dobbiaco, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dobbiaco:
- Zugspitze, Germany - 121 kms (75.2 miles) NW
- Innsbruck, Austria - 89 kms (55.3 miles) NW
- Resia Pass, Italy - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) W
- Cortina D'Ampezzo, Italy - 21.1 kms (13.1 miles) SSW
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 74.6 kms (46.3 miles) WSW
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SW
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) SW
- Istrana, Italy - 116.6 kms (72.5 miles) S
- Treviso, Italy - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) S